Be in the Know!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get your hands on the exclusive Noblesville Economic Climate report, packed with featured developments and details on prime acreage in Noblesville.
Central Indiana Location
Move to Noblesville, Indiana
Noblesville, Indiana is just a short drive from major cities around the midwest including Chicago, the #3 health tech startup community, home of 422 health tech company headquarters. Noblesville is the 9th largest city in the state, with over 75,000 residents. With a similar, yet milder Midwest climate, Noblesville offers the affordability, smart growth, and appeal of urban/suburban quality of life unmatched in the area.
Driving Distance & Time
11 hrs, 41 min
9 hrs, 10 min
7 hrs, 40 min
5 hrs, 2 min
4 hrs, 29 min
4 hrs, 8 min
3 hrs, 56 min
3 hrs, 11 min
3 hrs, 9 min
2 hrs, 52 min
2 hrs, 24 min
2 hrs, 18 min
2 hr, 5 min
1 hr, 49 min
1 hr, 54 min
- Prime Location: Centrally located in the heart of Indiana, Noblesville offers easy access to major transportation networks, making it a strategic hub for businesses looking to connect with regional and national markets.
- Thriving Economy: Boasting a diverse economy and a business-friendly environment, Noblesville has experienced steady growth and offers endless opportunities for businesses to flourish.
- Modern Infrastructure: From state-of-the-art industrial parks to cutting-edge office spaces, Noblesville provides top-notch infrastructure to support your business’s needs.
- Exceptional Workforce: Our city is home to a skilled and educated workforce, ready to contribute their talents to your success.
- Quality of Life: Beyond business, Noblesville offers an exceptional quality of life for you and your employees, with excellent schools, recreational activities, and a close-knit community.
- Business Support: Our city government and local organizations are committed to fostering a supportive business ecosystem, providing resources and assistance to help your venture thrive.
Cost of Living in Noblesville, IN
Our cost of living indices are based on a US average of 100.
An amount below 100 means Noblesville is cheaper than the US average.
A cost of living index above 100 means Noblesville, Indiana is more expensive.
Median Home Cost
Curious to learn more about what Noblesville offers?
If you are considering making the choice to relocate to Noblesville, contact us for more information using the form below. You also get instant access to a free digital copy of our Noblesville Lookbook!
Relocate to Noblesville
Summer is in full swing, and the cityscape of Noblesville, Indiana, is undergoing a remarkable transformation. To welcome the Summer Solstice, the construction crew of the Federal Hill apartments has been enjoying the beautiful sunrises over downtown Noblesville in...
Spring is upon us, and buildings are popping up everywhere in Noblesville, Indiana. One of the newest additions to the skyline of Noblesville is Federal Hill Apartments. Located next door to the BlueSky Commerce building and Bru restaurant on State Road 32, south of...
NOBLESVILLE, IN (Jan. 24, 2023) – The City of Noblesville is pleased to announce that Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is planning a new state-of-the-art corporate campus in Noblesville. The 162-acre site will serve as the future home to the...
A great decision was made in working with the Mayor’s office and the Noblesville Economic Development team. They were instrumental in making our move a success and were more importantly always accessible.
Don’t Miss Out!
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to hear about the latest available properties in Noblesville.